BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - MISC


바보 사랑.
Monday, August 9, 2010

 new icons batch for you guys~
anime ver. hope you like it. enjoy!
please do credit us if using


Labels:











I LOVE SHEEP LOVE STORIES.

contrary to popular belief, sheeps actually hatched from eggs

nah, i'm just kidding.









[ .remember. ]

July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011





Disclaimer

Welcome to Sweet Temptations. Here is where i post my icons, banners, and other photos. Please no hot-linking. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. constructive comments are loved~
care to follow us?

Site Opened @ 05/07/2010
best viewed in Mozilla Firefox
1024x768

You are visitor number

Stuffs


Web Page Counters



Tagboard

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess


link ex? just tag me★
Recent Posts

Sweet banners batch IV
Banners - batch ☮ III
Icons Batch VII ★
vintage icons batch
i give my ♥ to you.
icons Batch 4 ★
icons LOVE.
i HEART icons.
take me away .
Graphics freebies.

Credits

desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
misc background : Geng Hao
idea : happy stop
photos : we ♥ it TFN